Sunday, December 22, 2013

Weekend Before Christmas - (Blogmas)

The weekend before Christmas is coming to an end and it is now only 2 days to go! On the News it was said that all the city centres would be packed with last minute shoppers, so I have left a few of my last little bits until tomorrow (I'll know tomorrow whether or not that was a good idea :P )!


On Saturday night some of my closest friends threw a little Christmas House Party. All the girls drank lots of bubbles so by the end of the night we were all quite merry! Luckily the house was only down the road from me, so I was able to walk the short distance home. The evening was so fun and everyone was really friendly. 


Me, my friend & Andy all with cheesy smiles after a couple of glasses of bubbly!
Cheeky selfie before going out - I did smokey eyes & red lips.

After a long lie-in this morning, I reluctantly did some house work before going to my Dad's house to help him wrap some Christmas presents for his colleagues. Whilst I was there my Uncle in Texas FaceTimed us and showed us a really funny picture of my baby Cousin with Father Christmas ...


I don't think my baby Cousin is too fond of Santa!

Poor baby looks quite upset, but we did have a little giggle at the photo. It's definitely one for the Wedding album!


My friend made me a really sweet gift and I thought I'd show you guys as I think it's really cute and very crafty! Good idea for people deciding to make presents this Christmas (or next)!

Pretty Handmade Christmas Tree Decoration from my Friend.

Nothing else too exciting happened this weekend, which I am rather glad about as this week ahead will probably be a busy one!


What did you get up to this weekend before Christmas? Have you been to many parties?

Love & Kisses,

Vicki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment