Monday, December 30, 2013

Highlights of 2013 - (Blogmas)

As I only started this blog a couple of months ago, I thought I'd share with y'all the highlights from this year that haven't been shown on here yet.

So this is my 2013 in review ...

2013 Highlights.


At the beginning of the year there was lots of snow. Whilst Andy and I enjoyed it lots, the dogs didn't so much!

Once the snow melted away we were able to take the dogs on lots of little walks - but it was still too cold for them to not wear their little coats!

Andy & I celebrated our 1 year Anniversary, after being friends for 7 years!

I video-chatted with Natalie from Cascada! I won a prize to skype with her.

In between all my studies for my final term at University, I enjoyed the company of my two little pups.


How could you not have a good year when you have this for company? So in love!

Summer brought warm weather and lots of social activities.

Andy & I took our first foreign holiday as a couple in Majorca, Spain.


Andy writing in the sand (Majorca, Spain).

On holiday I fell down some steps and hurt my ankle. I didn't go to the hospital which was a mistake as for the rest of the summer my ankle was a mess!

The weather in Majorca was so nice!

Me & Andy on the Beach.

In the Fall I flew to Houston, Texas to visit my Family out there. I went to my first American Football match - the Houston Texans vs. the Seattle Seahawks. It was so fun & I hope to go to another game in the future.

In Texas, we went to stay on the family ranch for a weekend which was so relaxing and beautiful!
I graduated from University this Autumn and I was so glad to finally have my degree.
It was a cosy winter here in the UK - not too cold for once!

Andy & I this last week at Xmas. It's been surprisingly sunny in the last days of 2013. 

2013 had it's ups and downs, but I can't really complain - I can only hope that 2014 is even better!

What are your highlights of the past year?

Love & Kisses,

Vicki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment