Sunday, March 30, 2014

Mother's Day Weekend

Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely Mamas in the UK & Ireland! I hope you've all spoilt your Mum's today and had a lovely sunny weekend like we've had here down on the South Coast!



Our family started off the Mother's Day Weekend on Saturday at a local Country Club. It was a fabulous day and we enjoyed a spot of lunch at the fancy bar-restaurant.

On Mothering Sunday I turned up at my Mum's house bearing gifts. I helped to prepare a yummy Sunday Roast Dinner which we enjoyed with Champagne, followed by Apple Pie and Custard. So Yummy!

My Flowers and Card to my Mum.
My Sister gave my Mum little pots of Daffodils, Lindt Chocolates and a cute Card.
Me & Mummy.
Mum & my Dogs.
I love the view from my Mum's place.
Bambi & Rio enjoying the sunshine.
Me and my Sister.

The dogs have been enjoying sunbathing in the sunshine and nice walks outside. It's fair to say they've had a lovely weekend too - they even got their own mini Sunday Roast!

Wishing you all a beautiful week ahead,

Love & Kisses,

Vicki xoxo






1 comment:

  1. Hey I like your blog so I nominated you for the very inspiring blogger award! Check out the details on my blog
    livinglizziex.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete