Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Weekend Purchases



Hi Guys! I'm back! I took a little break from blogging whilst starting a new job, but now I'm ready to blog more again. :)

This last weekend I bought a couple of pairs of new boots ready for the autumnal weather. I also got a new cabin suitcase, despite the fact I already have a couple ... but this one is PINK! Yay! :P



The cabin suitcase was reduced from £79 to £20 in a local boutique. I just had to have it! Because I travel quite frequently, it will be nice to be pulling a pretty case through airports rather than a boring black one. 


My Timberland boots were SUCH a bargain. They are being sold for around £159 in all the shops I've visited, but I bought mine from a Facebook Buy & Sell group! They were brand new and unworn, but the lady had had them sitting in her wardrobe for months. I paid only £35, and I am so pleased! 

I think these boots will look really cute any time of the year - my Sister has a pair and she wears hers all the time.


These fluffy Rieker boots are adorable and super comfy to wear. I feel like I'm walking on clouds when I have them on and they go well with jeans and leggings. These boots were £70 but they are great quality German shoes. 

I am very happy with my purchases - I definitely think I bagged a couple of bargains! 

Happy Shopping!

Love & Kisses,


Vicki xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment