Thursday, January 23, 2014

Mini Highs Street Make-Up Haul

I needed to go into town this morning to get a new blusher after my current one smashed, and I bought a few beauty products from the high street at the same time. Here are some of the items I got - I'll review the ones I've never used before in a later blogpost. 
Mini High Street Beauty Haul
Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan in Light Matte.

I've used this Rimmel Instant Tan for quite a while now. If I doing a full-face of make-up I usually put a thin layer of this underneath. When you're on a night out, taking photographs with flash can make you look white-as-a-ghost, but if you have a layer of this underneath your foundation you look somewhat normal in nighttime pictures!
2true Nail Care Strengthener & Hardener

I've never used this clear Nail polish before but I just bought it as a cheap undercoat. The last time I went to a Nail Salon they told me off for not putting undercoats under my coloured nail varnishes so I decided to be a good girl and get some! Haha!
Brit Rocks Eyeluscious False Eyelashes

These eyelashes are great - they look just like some of the Eyelure Girls Aloud Lashes but are less than half the price. At £1.99, I definitely recommend these falsies for nights out, or just uber glam day looks.
Beauty UK Blush & Brush Set

I literally searched everywhere today for a peach / coral coloured blusher. All the popular brands just had pinks, reds and browns which was soo annoying. I'm a big fan of peachy, apricot coloured cheeks for a more youthful, and springtime / summery look. This blusher set was only £3.99 so I hope it comes out ok!
Barry M Lipstick in Shade 53

Keeping with the peach / apricot theme, I bought some pretty Barry M lipstick which looks really nice on. I love it!
Barry M Nail Paint in 279 Bright Pink

I definitely have an obsession with pink nail varnish! I have SO many but always manage to buy more. This shade is a bright, pastel shade which is perfect for making you feel less wintery!
Barry M Dazzle Dust in Shade 39

Superdrug had 3 for 2 on Barry M products, so I got this Dazzle Dust free with my shop today. I like how it can be used subtly or can be packed on with a brush for a more dramatic look. It's a warm colour which, again, goes with my warmer toned blusher and lipstick purchases.

What are your favourite high street beauty products? Do you have any recommendations?

Love & Kisses,

Vicki xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment