Saturday, January 11, 2014

Maybelline 'Baby Lips' Review

My Sister bought me a 'Baby Lips' Lip Balm in 'Pink Punch' by Maybelline, New York as one of my Christmas Stocking fillers. I only opened the lip product this week and I thought I'd share my feelings about it.


Product:  The lip balm is really moisturising on the lips and leaves them feeling baby soft. The 'Pink Punch' only has a tiny hint of colour so you can either wear it alone or on-top-of / underneath another lip colour. The packaging states that it moisturises the lips for 8 hours which I'm not so sure about if you're doing lots of talking, drinking or eating.


Value for Money:  
I didn't buy my 'Baby Lips' balm, but I've found them from between £2.49-£3.01. I think this is a very reasonable price. It is a cheap enough to be a staple item in any girl's handbag, young or mature.


Packaging:  I'm a sucker for colourful, cute and especially pink packaging. The lip balm itself is really pretty and I think it's a great addition to my make-up bag. Definitely something you wouldn't mind people seeing. 

Would I Recommend it to a Friend:  Yes. Good value for money, pretty colours available, moisturising, and on-trend. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.





Have you tried this new product? What did you think? Do you agree with my review? Comment below :)


Love & Baby Lips Kisses,

Vicki xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment