Monday, December 01, 2014

Cutest Gingerbread House - Blogmas 2014

Every year at the beginning of December, I go to our local "Heidi's" Bakery and buy the cutest, candy-coated, Gingerbread House. Year-to-year they look slightly different as they are handmade, but they are always adorable and extremely scrummy! 

For my first 'Blogmas' post I thought I'd just share a few pictures of this year's Gingerbread House that I bought today. Please excuse the poor quality photos taken on my iPhone (and in bad lighting)! I'll take photos of it unwrapped after Christmas so you can see it better.

I totally recommend anyone who has a Heidi's near them to buy one as they are only £11.95 and worth every single penny! I may even attempt my own version at some point this December! 








Love & Kisses,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment